1. Definition of Personal Information
We define Personal Information, Privacy Information as follows:
Address, name, age, telephone number, date of birth, ID, password, e-mail address, information that can identify an individual.
2. Acquisition of Personal Information
We will acquire personal information by a legitimate and fair means without using unlawful methods.
In principle, we will acquire information voluntarily provided by users accessing this site.
3. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
We will clearly state the purpose for using personal information.
We will also use the information only to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose.
4. Management of Personal Information
We will take appropriate precautions to prevent any unauthorized activities, such as leaks, loss, and alteratio
5. Disclosure of Personal Information
We may share personal information obtained with any third parties in the following cases:
- When obtaining the consent of the person involved
- When required to disclose the information with any legal procedures executed by public institutions such as a court and police station
- When required to protect human life, body, or assets
6. Correction and Deletion of Personal Information
When receiving a request from a customer involved for correction or deletion of personal information, we will first authenticate personal identification of the customer and accommodate the customer’s request.
7. Correction of Personal Information
that case, we will endeavor to be able to inform customers in an easy-to–understand manner.