The Japan Wind Power Association(JWPA) is going to issue "JWPA WindVision Report" which shows the practical way to expand large scale wind power installation for future Japan toward 2030.
JWPA's president Mr. Takamoto explains "JWPA WindVision Report" in detail at WindExpo2016 on March 2.
JWPA welcomes your participation for this public announcement meeting.
◆JWPA announces "JWPA WindVision" for future Japan
1. Date and time: on March 2 (Wed) 16:00-17:00
2. Place: Conference Room No.101, on the Ground floor at the Conference Tower Building in the Tokyo Big Sight
3. Presenter: JWPA president, Mr. Manabu Takamoto
4. Entry fee: free of charge
5. Simultaneous interpretation service (Japanese/English) for foreign people is provided.